The MYD-IMX28X Development Board designed by MYIR is a cost-effective and power-efficient ARM Evaluation Kit (EVK) for NXP i.MX28 family of multimedia applications processors which has an ARM926EJ-S Core, with speed up to 454 MHz. The board can support running Linux operating systems, which allows developers to use it as an i.MX28 reference platform to quickly start their own design. The board takes full features of the i.MX28 ARM processor and has exposed a comprehensive set of peripherals and connectivity options to make the board suitable for smart gateways, human-machine interfaces (HMIs), handheld devices, scanners, portable medical, experimental education and more other industrial applications.
The MYD-IMX28X Development Board is using the MYC-IMX28X CPU module as the heart of the system which is an ARM9-based system-on-module (SOM) integrated with the i.MX28 processor, 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash and Ethernet PHY. It is connected to the base board through two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin connectors. The base board has extended many peripherals and interfaces through headers and connectors, featuring 1 x RS232, 1 x Debug, 2 x USB ports, up to 2 x Ethernet, 2 x CAN, 1 x RS485, TF, Audio, LCD, JTAG, etc.
- MYC-IMX28X CPU Module as Controller Board
- Two 1.27mm pitch 80-pin SMT Male Connectors for Board-to-Board Connections
- 454MHz NXP i.MX28 Series ARM926EJ-S Processors
- 128MB DDR2, 256MB Nand Flash, 128KB SPI Flash
- Serial ports, USB Host, OTG, RS485, TF, Audio, LCD
- Two Ethernet for i.MX287 and One Ethernet for i.MX283
- Two CAN for i.MX287
- Optional 4.3 or 7 inch LCD Module
- Pre-loaded with Linux 2.6.35 OS
- Supports Operation Temperature from -40 to 85 Celsius