The MSP-EXP430F5529LP is an USB LaunchPad evaluation kit for the MSP430F5529 USB microcontroller. It's an easy way to start developing on the MSP430, with an onboard emulation for programming and debugging, as well as buttons and LEDs for simple user interface. The MSP430F5529 is a 16bit microcontroller with 128KB flash, 8KB RAM, up to 25MHz CPU speed, integrated USB 2.0 PHY, 12bit analogue to digital converter (ADC), timers, serial communication (UART, I2C, SPI) and more. The MSP430 ultra low power microcontrollers consists of several devices featuring different sets of peripherals targeted for various applications. The MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad target device can be used with a power source other than USB. However, this should be done carefully to ensure proper system behaviour. External power can be supplied by many sources, most commonly a direct power supply or through a battery BoosterPack.
- USB 2.0 enabled MSP430F5529 16bit microcontroller
- Up to 25MHz system clock
- 128KB flash and 8KB RAM
- 12bit SAR ADC
- Various USB device class examples and libraries available (CDC, HID, MSC)
- EZ-FET lite, open source onboard debugger with application UART
- One USB connection for emulator and target via the use of an onboard USB hub
- USB as power source, 5V and 3.3V through a high efficiency DC to DC converter
- 40 pin LaunchPad standard leveraging the BoosterPack ecosystem
- Compatible with the 40 pin LaunchPad BoosterPack development tool standard
Portable Devices, Embedded Design & Development, Test & Measurement, Sensing & Instrumentation, Metering
MSP-EXP430F5529LP LaunchPad, Micro USB cable, Quick start guide.