SPC560D-DIS Discovery Evaluation Board is a low-cost and quick way to discover the SPC56 D MCUs. This discovery board includes a JTAG debugger from PLS, LEDs, push buttons, and extension headers to connect prototyping boards or additional modules. This line is designed to address the specific need of entry-level car body applications but as well many other markets where high temperature operation, high reliability, low power stand-by operation with quick wake up and real-time loads diagnostic are required. An E2E Community is available on ST WEB to get ST experts support in getting started quickly with SPC56 microcontrollers.
- SPC560D40L1 32-bit 48 MHz e200z0h CPU, 32-bit Power Architecture® Technology CPU, 256 kB Code Flash in an LQFP64 package.
- On-board USB-JTAG PLS debugger and HW selection mode to use stand-alone JTAG debuggers.
- Board power supply: through external +12 V PSU or from the USB bus (5 V supply voltage).
- Seven LEDs: D6 for 5 V power on,D2 for Reset, D101, D102, D103 for PLS debugger section, D7 and D8 for PC3 and PC2 outputs (for user)
- Two push buttons (reset and user)
- A potentiometers for ADC input (user)
- Two extension headers (2 x 36 pin - 100 mil) for all LQFP64 pins and for quick connection to prototyping boards, additional modules and easy probing.
- JTAG interface (2 x 7 male 100 mil connector)
- USB port (mini -B)
- 16 MHz crystal
- Board size 100 x 65 mm
- MCU: SPC560D40L1 - LQFP64
- 2 extension headers 2 x 36 pin - 100 mil
- DC connector (+12 V input)
- Mini USB - B
- JTAG 2 x 7 - 100 mil connector