The Sense HAT (B) is specially designed for Raspberry Pi, integrates multi powerful sensors such as gyroscope, accelerometer, magnetometer, barometer, temperature and humidity sensor, etc. It is communicated via I2C interface, and allows to connect more external sensors if you need.
Trying to make the Pi become a robot that can detect movement and orientation? Or using the Pi to collect environmental temperature, humidity, and barometric pressure data? This HAT would be your ideal choice.
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40PIN GPIO extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards
- Onboard ICM20948 (3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis magnetometer), detects movement, orientation, and magnetic
- Onboard SHTC3 digital temperature and humidity sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- Onboard LPS22HB barometric pressure sensor, allows monitoring the environment
- Onboard TCS34725 color sensor, identifies the color of nearby object
- Onboard ADS1015 ADC, 4-ch 12-bit precision, AD expansion to support more external sensors
- Brings I2C control pins, for connecting other host boards like STM32
- Comes with development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/STM32)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V
- Communication interface: I2C
- Logic level: 3.3V
- Dimensions: 65mm x 30.5mm