A complete starter kit and development system for the C8051F320 microcontroller. It is designed to give designers a quick start to develop code on the device.
This development system contains a main development board with the C8051F320 chip in LQFP32 package, and an additional expansion board with various peripheral devices.
The BUS-A & BUS-B headers located on both boards should be used to connect the two boards via 10-pin cables, which are delivered with the product. As shown in the figure right.
- Powered from mini USB port or 5V DC jack, configured via on board switch
- Power input/output pin headers
- spare power input
- convenient for providing power supply to other board/device if necessary
- Onboard Chips
- C8051F320 (LQFP32), the C8051F Microcontroller
- AMS1117-3.3, on board regulator
- JTAG/C2 interface for programming/debuging
- mini USB interface
- BUS-A & BUS-B, for connecting to the expansion board DVK501, ease to study/develop various peripheral devices
- Human to Machine Interface
- Reset button, used to reset the system
- Power indicator LED
- Other Features
- External crystal configurable
- there is a jumper for selecting on board 12M crystal or custom crystal mounted via the socket
- a jumper for configuring MCU pins as oscillator inputs or regular I/O pins
- All the MCU I/O pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- All the pins are clearly marked on the PCB. These marks provide the basic information on the pins