A complete starter kit and development system for the C8051F02x series microcontrollers, such as C8051F020, C8051F022. It is designed to give designers a quick start to develop code on these devices.
This development system contains a main development board with the C8051F020 chip in TQFP100 package, and an additional expansion board with various peripheral devices.
The BUS-A & BUS-B headers located on both boards should be used to connect the two boards via 10-pin cables, which are delivered with the product. As shown in the figure right.
- Powered from 5V DC jack using an onboard 3.3V regulator AMS1117
- Power input/output pin headers
- spare power input port
- convenient for providing power supply to other board/device if necessary
- Onboard Chips
- C8051F020 (TQFP100), the C8051F Microcontroller
- AMS1117-3.3, on board regulator
- JTAG/C2 port for programming/debuging
- BUS-A & BUS-B, for connecting to the expansion board DVK501, ease to study/develop various peripheral devices
- Human to Machine Interface
- Reset button, used to reset the system
- Power indicator LED
- Other Features
- VDD Monitor enable/disable jumper connected to the MONEN pin
- AD/DA voltage reference jumper
- External crystal configurable
- there is a jumper for selecting on board 16M crystal or custom crystal mounted via the socket
- All the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- All the pins are clearly marked on the PCB. These marks provide the basic information on the pins