HIFI DAC+ Digital Audio Card Pinboard designed For Raspberry PI 2 Model B +, adopt high-end DAC chip PCM5122 of TI Company. You can set up an internet HIFI player by Volumio or xbmc system.
- Using PCM5122 DAC chip from Burr-Brown Corporation, with 32-bit, 384kHz PCM interface, I2S data format.
- Dual Gold-plated RCA jacks, keep fantastic conductive properties!
- Gold-plated 3.5mm line out jack (Not for your earphones, it's for audio power amplifiers only!)
- Special designed power source system by U-geek, isolating the DAC power source part from the Raspberry Pi power source system, keeps the current noise away, gives you crystal clear sound.
- High-quality U-geek Designed PCB - check out our other products and you'll know what I mean!
- Please check out the following resisters and capacitors that we used on this DAC+ -
- Sampling Frequency: 384KHz
- Resolution (Bits): 16-32
- Digital Audio Interface: I2S
- SNR: 120dB
- THD: -93dB
- Dynamic range: 112dB
- Supports Raspberry Pi B+, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B
- 1 x Raspberry Pi B+/2B HIFI DAC