The MYS-SAM9X25 is a single board computer among the MYS-SAM9X5 SBC board series based on Atmel AT91SAM9X25 ARM9 processor which is capable of working at up to 400MHz.The MYS-SAM9X25 carries 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 4MB Data Flash and 64KB EEPROM. It features rich periphery interfaces including serial port, USB, Ethernet, two CAN, Micro SD, Audio, RTC, JTAG, SPI, GPIO, etc.
The MYS-SAM9X25 SBC Board support Linux 2.6.39 and Andriod 2.3.5 with delivered drivers. It is also provided with sample codes in KEIL’s MDK-ARM project to help help users on non-OS development. The delivery package includes necessary cables and accessories, detailed documents and software package. MYIR also offers optional WiFi, Camera, GPS and GPRS modules for this board. This SBC board is an ideal evaluation kit to help users start development quickly and make solution out of the boxes easily.
-400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9X25 ARM9 Processor
- 128MB DDR2 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 4MB Data Flash, 64KB EEPROM
-Seriel ports, 3 x USB ports, 1 x Ethernet, 2 x CAN, TF, Audio
- Optional Camera, WiFi, GPS and GPRS Modules
- Ready-to-Run Linux 2.6.39 and Android 2.3.5
- Complete MDK-ARM Sample Codes
- Supports -40 to +85 Celsius Extended Temperature Operation for Industrial Applications