Besides NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit official content, the Jetson Nano Developer Kit Package C also includes: 7inch IPS capacitive touch display, IMX219-77 camera board, SanDisk 64GB class 10 TF card, and the power adapter. This pack is almost a robot in embryo, you can even "see" via its "eye", now it's your show time to bring the superior AI robot to life.
NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit is a small, powerful computer that lets you run multiple neural networks in parallel for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing. All in an easy-to-use platform that runs in as little as 5 watts.
Jetson Nano delivers 472 GFLOPS for running modern AI algorithms fast, with a quad-core 64-bit ARM CPU, a 128-core integrated NVIDIA GPU, as well as 4GB LPDDR4 memory. It runs multiple neural networks in parallel and processes several high-resolution sensors simultaneously.
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The SDK also includes the ability to natively install popular open source Machine Learning (ML) frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Caffe / Caffe2, Keras, and MXNet, enables the developers to integrate their favorite AI model / AI framework into products fast and easily.
Jetson Nano Developer Kit Features
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell™ GPU
- CPU: quad-core ARM® Cortex®-A57 CPU
- Memory: 4GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- Storage: Micro SD card slot (requires an external minimum 16G TF card)
- Encode: 4K @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Decode: 4K @ 60 (H.264/H.265)
- Ethernet: 10/100/1000BASE-T auto-negotiation
- Camera: 12-ch (3x4 OR 4x2) MIPI CSI-2 DPHY 1.1 (1.5Gbps)
- Display: HDMI 2.0, DP (DisplayPort)
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 (Micro USB)
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Core module: 69.6 mm × 45 mm
- Whole kit: 100mm × 80mm × 29mm
7inch HDMI LCD (H) Features
- IPS screen, 1024x600 hardware resolution, configurable by software (up to 1920x1080)
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, Jetson Nano, BB Black, Banana Pi, as well as general desktop computers
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, five-points touch, and driver free
- Supports popular game consoles like Microsoft XBOX360, Sony PS4, and Nintendo Switch, etc.
- Multi languages OSD menu, for power management, brightness/contrast adjustment, etc.
- 3.5mm audio jack, speaker connector, supports HDMI audio output
- Also supports VGA input (specific cable is required and should be purchased separately)
IMX219-77 Camera Features
- Supports NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit
- 8 Megapixels
- Sensor: Sony IMX219
- Resolution: 3280 × 2464
- Lens specifications:
- CMOS size: 1/4inch
- Aperture (F): 2.0
- Focal Length: 2.96mm
- Angle of View (diagonal): 77 degree
- Distortion: < 1%
- Lens dimensions: 6.5mm × 6.5mm
- 4 screw holes
- Used for attachment
- Provides 3.3V power output
- Dimension: 25mm × 24mm