Vector network analyzer is great solution to test and optimize performance of:
- Antennas ( SWR (return loss, S11) )
- RF filters
- RF switches
Note: To use the VNA application an additional VNA bridge module is needed. The VNA bridge module is available on our web store .VNA is a contributed Python application by Pavel Demin that runs on a WINDOWS or Linux OS.
- plot formats: smith chart, impedance, SWR, ref. coeff, return loss
- supported calibration modes (open, short & load)
- measurement export
- marker readouts
- PC-controlled over LAN of WIFI from a Microsoft Windows interface
- freq. range 500k to 62MHz
- directivity 42 dB, typical
- dynamic range: 74dB
- noise floor: - 88dBm
What is in the box:
- RF swr bridge in aluminium enclosure
- SMA male calibration accessories (50 ohm, open & short loads)
- 2x SMA to SMA cable
Subscribe to get Email Updates!
Thanks for subscribe.
Your response has been recorded.
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.