Connectivity Type USB
SIM800 supports Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz, it can transmit Voice, SMS and data information with low power consumption.
Featuring Bluetooth and Embedded AT, it allows total cost savings and fast time-to-market for customer applications.
SIM800 modules are upgraded version of its previous successful GSM/GPRS/GPRS module series SIM900.
SIM800 GSM modules have inbuilt Bluetooth stack compliant with 3.0+EDR FM radio support, and the interface is accessible using AT commands.
SIM800,SIM800C modem operates from 3.4V to 4.4V supply range (Reduced operating range !)
SIM900, SIM900A modules operate from 3.2V to 4.8V supply range.
Same AT commands used for simple call/sms functionality of SIM900 can be used with the SIM800 modules, but SIM800 series have added AT command set for supporting extra features like bluetooth.
• Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
• GPRS multi-slot class 12/10
• GPRS mobile station class B
• Compliant to GSM phase 2/2+
– Class 4 (2 W @ 850/900MHz)
– Class 1 (1 W @ 1800/1900MHz)
• Bluetooth: compliant with 3.0+EDR
• Dimensions: 24*24*3mm
• Weight: 3.14g
• Control via AT commands
(3GPP TS 27.007,27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
• Supply voltage range 3.4 ~ 4.4V
• Low power consumption
• Operation temperature:-40℃ ~85℃
Specifications for GPRS Data
• GPRS class 12: max. 85.6 kbps (downlink/uplink)
• PBCCH support
• Coding schemes CS 1, 2, 3, 4
• CSD up to 14.4 kbps
• Non transparent mode
Specifications for SMS via GSM/GPRS
• Point to point MO and MT
• SMS cell broadcast
• Text and PDU mode
• 0710 MUX protocol
• Embedded TCP/UDP protocol
• Jamming Detection
• Audio Record
• TTS (optional)
• Embedded AT (optional)