PIC32-RETROBSD is a PIC32-PINGUINO-MICRO board with a bigger processor in it - a PIC32MX795F512H. Comes preloaded with a bootloader and RetroBSD kernel.
- PIC32MX795F512H, 80 Mhz microcontroller, 512KB Flash, 128KB RAM
- Comes loaded with a bootloader and RetroBSD kernel
- You can use own microSD card for the file system
- UEXT connector which allows many existing modules like RF, ZIGBEE, GSM, GPS to be connected
- Two LEDs
- One BUTTON
- RESET button
- Mini USB connector
- All PIC ports available on 0.1" connectors
- Dimensions: (55 x 33)mm ~ (2.2 x 1.3)"
- miniICSP connector 0.05" step. If you do not want to use RetroBSD and you want to program this board with a PIC-KIT3, you should use also a PIC-ICSP converter board, the same applies for Microchip programmers.