- Raspberry Pi multi camera adapter module is designed for connecting more than one camera to a single CSI camera port on Raspberry Pi board. One adapter board can connect 4 cameras and user can stack up maxim 4 adapter boards that means up to 16 cameras on a single Raspberry Pi board. Please note that Raspberry Pi multi camera adapter board is nascent product that may have some stability issues and limitations because of the cable’s signal integrity and RPi's closed source video core libraries, so use it on your own risk.
- Accommodate 4 Raspberry Pi cameras on an multi camera adapter board
- Stackable and maxim cascade 4 adapter boards
- 3 GPIOs required for multiplexing on one adapter board, 5 GPIOs for two adapter board, 9 GPIOs for four adapter board
- All camera ports are FFC (flexible flat cable) connectors
- DIP switches for easy stack up configuration
- Support Raspberry Pi A/B/B+ and Pi 2 / 3.
Note: This camera adapter does not apply to Raspberry Pi V2 camera (8 megapixels)
- IoT cameras
- Robot cameras
- Wildlife cameras
- 3D scanner
- 1pcs Multi Camera Adapter Board
- NOTE:Raspberry Pi Board and 4pcs MINI Raspberry pi cameras are NOT INCLUDED