The Plunder Bug by Hak5 is pocket-sized LAN Tap that lets you "bug" Ethernet connections with USB-C convenience.
Coupled with cross-platform scripts and an Android root app, this smart network sniffer enables passive recording or active scanning.
CAPTURE PACKETS ON THE GO
With a Plunder Bug and the root Android app you can record and share packets in standard pcap format right from a compatible smartphone.
ACTIVE AND PASSIVE
WITH ACTIVE AND PASSIVE CAPABILITIES AND CROSS-PLATFORM SCRIPTS, PENTESTERS AND SYSADMINS CAN USE THE PLUNDER BUG TO LEVERAGE THE POWER OF OPEN-SOURCE PACKET ANALYZERS LIKE WIRESHARK.
- Auto negotiating 10/100 Base-T Fast Ethernet
- ASIX AX88772C USB Ethernet Chipset
- USB-C Tap/Power port (5V, 20-300mA draw)
- Complimentary Android app for select root devices
- Connection scripts for Windows, Mac & Linux