USB/TTL Raspberry Pi GPS tracker is a small GPS location module. It is using L80-39 GPS chip, which includes 66 search channels and 22 simultaneous tracking channels. These features can improve its satellites connection speed.
GPS tracker has USB and TTL two ports, it is easy to be used with Raspberry Pi, Arduino, STM32 and other kind of micrcontrollers. And it is totally compatible with most of Raspberry Pi, like Raspberry Pi 3 Model B, Raspberry Pi 2 Model B, A+, B+, Zero .etc.
The GPS module uses NMEA0183 communication protocol, integrated ultra-small SMA antenna connector
- -165 dBm sensitivity, 1Hz (Default), up to 5Hz, 66 channels
- At least 100mA current draw to startup.
- PPS output can be used to coordinate time with satellite.
- Internal patch antenna which works quite well when used outdoors SMA connector for external active antenna for when used indoors
- Fix status LED blinks to let you know when the GPS has determined the current coordinates
- EASY™, advanced AGPS technology without external memory
- Support time service application which can be achieved by PPS sync NMEA feature
- Built-in LNA for better sensitivity
- RTC battery-compatible
- 1x8 male headers, USB micro Interface
- includes CP2102 Module Serial Converter USB 2.0 To TTL UART
- Operating Voltage: 3.3v-5.0VDC
- Maximum Operating Current: 100mA
- GPS Model: L80-39
- Positioning Accuracy: <2.5m CEP
- Speed Accuracy: <0.1 m / s
- @ -130dBm not using EASY ™ technology cold start time: <35s
- @ -130dBm using EASY ™ technology cold start time: <15s
- Capture Sensitivity: -148dm
- Tracking Sensitivity: -165dm
- Update rate: default 1Hz, maximum 5Hz
- Data Format: NMEA0183 protocol
- Channel: 22 (track) / 66 (capture)
- Serial Baud Rate: 9600 bps (default )
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +85 ℃
- Connection Method: 8 pin x2.54 pitch pin, USB micro data cable
- Antenna Connector Type: Standard SMA connector
- Antenna Connector Size: 15 * 15 * 4 (mm)
- Dimension: 39.1 * 29.0 (mm) / 1.54 * 1.14 inches
- Weight: 4.35g