The Terasic TR5-F40W Stratix V GX FPGA Development Kit provides the ideal hardware platform for developing high-performance and high-bandwidth application. With a standard-height, half-length form-factor package, the TR5-F40W is designed for the most demanding high-end applications, empowered with the top-of-the-line Altera Stratix V GX, delivering the best system-level integration and flexibility in the industry.
Altera Stratix® V GX FPGA (5SGXEA3K2F40C3)
- On-Board USB Blaster II or JTAG header for FPGA programming
- Fast passive parallel (FPPx32) configuration via MAX II CPLD and flash memory
General user input / output:
- 4 LEDs
- 1 LED Array
- 4 push-buttons
- 4 slide switches
- 50MHz Oscillator
- Programmable oscillators Si570 and CDCM61004
- Four SFP+ connectors
- One SATA host port
- One SATA device port
- PCI Express (PCIe) x8 edge connector
- One RS422 transceiver with RJ45 connector
- One HSMC Connector (voltage levels: 2.5/1.8/1.5V)
System Monitor and Control
- Temperature sensor
- Fan control
- PCI Express 6-pin power connector, 12V DC Input
- PCI Express edge connector power
- PCI Express standard height and half-length
Subscribe to get Email Updates!
Thanks for subscribe.
Your response has been recorded.
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.