The LM5156x-Q1 (LM5156-Q1 and LM51561-Q1) device is a wide input range, non-synchronous boost controller that uses peak current mode control. The device can be used in boost, SEPIC, and flyback topologies. The LM5156x-Q1 device can start up from a 1-cell battery with a minimum of 2.97 V if the BIAS pin is connected to the VCC pin. It can operate with the input supply voltage as low as 1.5 V if the BIAS pin is
greater than 3.5 V.
• Automotive 12-V or 24-V battery application
• Automotive start-stop application
• High voltage LiDAR power supply
• Multiple-output flyback without optocoupler
• Automotive rear-lights LED bias supply
• Wide input boost, SEPIC, flyback power module
• Audio amplifier application
• Battery-powered boost, SEPIC, flyback
Subscribe to get Email Updates!
Thanks for subscribe.
Your response has been recorded.
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.