The STLINK-V3MINI is stand-alone debugging and programming mini probe for STM32 microcontrollers.
The JTAG/SWD interfaces are used to communicate with any STM32 microcontroller located on an application board.
The STLINK-V3MINI also provides a Virtual COM port interface allowing the host PC to communicate with the target microcontroller through one UART.
The STLINK-V3MINI is a portable version, easy-to-use debugger/programmer including STDC14 interface with its flat cable.
- Stand-alone probe
- Approximately 15 x 30 mm high-density integration PCB, very small form factor
- Self-powered through a Micro-B USB connector (does not provide power supply to the target application)
- USB 2.0 high-speed compatible interface
- Direct firmware update (DFU) support, to use with more future devices
- JTAG / serial wire debugging (SWD) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support and 5 V tolerant inputs
- Delivered with 1.27 mm pitch STDC14 to STDC14 flat cable
- Additional adapter board and 2.54 mm pitch 20-pin JTAG/SWD flat cable (extra accessories from Waveshare)
- SWD and serial wire viewer (SWV) communication support
- Virtual COM port (VCP) specific features:
- 3 V to 3.6 V application voltage support on the UART interface and 5 V tolerant inputs
- VCP frequency up to 15 MHz
- Drag-and-drop Flash programming
- Two color LEDs: communication, power
- Includes STDC14 signals protection
- Keil® MDK-ARM
- IAR™ EWARM
- GCC-based IDEs
- All STM32 MCUs with JTAG / SWD interface