The STK64+ is a complete, cost-effective development board for the ATmega64. It is designed to give designers a quick start to develop code on ATmega64 MCU and makes them develope prototype device easily.
The ATmega64 chip is mounted on a device board, which can be separated from the mother board. Hence, easily changing MCU is supported. The ATmega64 chip is in TQFP64 package and will randomly be ATmega64-16AU or ATmega64L-8AU or ATmega64A-AU.
The STK64+ Standard package comes with an ATmega64 device board, while the STK64+ Premium package comes with the standard package, an additional spare ATmega64 device board, and an Experiment Fittings Pack.
- Powered from external 5V power supply
- Jumper for configuring voltage level to be applied, 5V/3.3V
- Onboard Chips
- ATmega64 (TQFP64), MCU, mounted on the device board
- AMS1117-3.3, on board regulator
- MAX3232, True RS232 Transceivers
- Two RS232 connector for UART0 and UART1, DB9 standard
- Guaranteed to operate under 3V level supply thanks to the MAX3232
- UART0 and UART1 jumpers, short the jumper to connect UART to AVR MCU, open the jumper to vacate the I/O ports.
- 6-pin / 10-pin ISP port
- JTAG port
- Human to Machine Interface
- RESET button, used to reset the MCU
- Power indicator LED
- 8 surface mounted LEDs, can be used as I/O status indicator
- 8 Push-buttons, for analog input
- Crystal configurable, there is a jumper for selecting on board 7.3728M crystal or external crystal mounted via the socket
- All the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansion
- All the pins are marked on the board. These marks describe the function of each pin
- Compatible with several AVR MCUs:
- Fully compatible with: ATmega64/ATmega128
- Partly compatible with: ATmega1281/ATmega2561, AT90CAN32/AT90CAN64/AT90CAN128
- STK64+ (with an ATmega64 device board)
- USB power cable
- 4-pin wire x 2
- 2-pin wire x 2
- User Guide CD
- Spare ATmega64 device board
- Experiment Fittings Pack