The SPC58EC-DISP board is a help to discover the SPC58EC80E microcontroller with full access to CPUs, GPI/O's and peripherals such as ISO CAN FD, Ethernet, FlexRay, LIN, UART at budget price.
The SPC58EC-DISP board is designed to address body, networking with Safety ASIL-B applications, and Security HSM (Hardware Secure Module) EVITA Medium to secure on board communication systems in connected vehicles.
The discovery board includes a debugger-programmer from PLS, a JTAG connector and extension headers (4x37 pins) to connect prototyping boards or additional modules.
- SPC58EC80E5 is a 32-bit Power Architecture®e200z4d dual core, 4224 kB flash + 128 kB data flash) in eTQFP144.
- Integrated programmer - debugger.
- JTAG interface (Standard 7x2 male 100mil).
- 2 ISO CAN FD port (DB9 connector).
- 1 Ethernet port.
- 1 FlexRay, 1 LIN (with transceiver).
- 1 USB virtual COM Port.
- Connectors Arduino UNO R3-compatible.
- 3 Push buttons, 3 LEDs for user purpose.
- 2 potentiometers for ADC quick evaluation.
- Reset push button.
- All GPIOs and signals accessible by a 4x37 0.1" pin grid array allowing connection of the additional boards.
- 12MHz crystal.
- Board Supply: 12 VDC (external power supply).
- Board size 150 x 101 mm.