SmartElex PS2 Shield (SHIELD-PS2) is an Arduino compatible shield which is compatible with Arduino UNO, Arduino Mega and Arduino Leonardo. SmartElex PS2 Shield offers a compact yet reliable PS2 Controller Converter for the user. SmartElex PS2 Shield is powered from Arduino main board.
With SmartElex PS2 Shield Reading Joy-stick and button’s state of PS2 controller will be easy. It offers a standard connector for SONY PS2 controller to plug-in, either wired or wireless.
SmartElex Shield-PS2 has stackable side headers which allow for more Arduino shields to be stacked on top of it. Besides, the user has the option to use either hardware or software UART of Arduino’s main board to communicate with the PS2 controller. SmartElex PS2 Shield can be reset with “PS2 RST” button provided on SmartElex PS2 Shield.
1. 5 V powered low current consumption. Controller / pull up operating voltage 3.3V.
2. Simple to use UART protocol
3. Vibrator motor on PS2 is controllable.
4. Wired and Wireless PS2 controller is supported.
5. PS2 Controller will automatically operate in analog mode. ( Default )
6. A status LED
7. Jumper selector to select different UART Baud Rate (74880 (Default), 9600, 57600, 115200). Default: – when no jumper is attached.
8. Jumper selectors to select different digital pin as UART – TX and RX pin.
9. The shield can put Ps2 controller in Digital mode or Analog mode dynamically.
10. Hot plugin.
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.