SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Multicopter Helicopter Airplane.
SimonK firmware is firmware specifically for ESCs (electronic speed controllers) developed by Simon Kirby. This firmware has been found to offer faster response compared to normal ESC firmware, easy handling, and good compatibility, all of which greatly enhance multirotor performance.
This ESC comes with the tinned ends.
Warning: In case the BLDC ESC is connected directly to the remote control receiver; never ever switch off the remote control before switching off power to the BLDC ESC. Depending on the model of the remote control; it may result in full throttle applied to the motor and it will rotate at full speed.
SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC wiring (Other products not included in this package):
- Highest efficiency 100% N-FET design.
- Highest accuracy with Crystal Oscillator (Temperature won’t affect the PWM operating range like other cheap ESC’s).
- No low voltage cutoff, because of any cutoff in a multirotor = crash.
- No over temp cut off, because of any cutoff in a multirotor = crash.
- Super high refresh rate, no buffering of the input signal, resulting in more than 490Hz response rate.
- 16KHz motor frequency, giving the fastest response of the motor, and quietest operation as well (no 8KHz squeal).
- Super simple, foolproof operation! Nothing to program other than the throttle range.
- 450 F650 X525 quadcopters.
- Various other Airplanes, High-speed RC Cars, etc.
Package Includes :
1 x SimonK 30A Brushless Speed Controller ESC Multicopter Helicopter Airplane – Good Quality.