A finger-tip sized, Arduino compatible, wireless enabled microcontroller, low cost enough to leave in all of your projects!
The RFduino runs Arduino code and can do everything an Arduino can, plus much more.
Using the RFduino USB shield, simply plug the RFduino into a USB port of any computer and use the Arduino IDE to load your Arduino sketch, which automatically begins running on the RFduino.
Then you can detach the RFduino USB shield and plug the RFduino directly into your project...
- The RFduino has Bluetooth 4.0 Low Energy built-in, which enables it to wirelessly talk to any smartphone that has Bluetooth 4.0.
- The RFduino has a Nordic 32 bit ARM Cortex-M0 processor, so it has more power then the UNO, however it still runs the same, simple Arduino code the UNO runs, so there is no need to learn any new programming language or environment. Your standard Arduino sketches run on the RFduino.
- The RFduino GPIO lines all support, Digital IO, Analog ADC, SPI, I2C, UART and PWM. There are 7 GPIO and fully software selectable and can be remapped as you wish.
- The RFduino is similar to the Arduino UNO or DUE, except the RFduino is a fraction of the cost and size, in addition has wireless smartphone connectivity built-in!
- The RFduino has wireless built-in, so there is no need for an additional wireless shield.
- The ultra small, finger-tip size board has been put into an easy to use DIP form factor with 0.100" (2.54mm) pins, so it easily plugs directly into your solderless breadboards.
- Category : Bluetooth LE RF Module
- Type : Transceiver / Controller
- Band : 2.4 GHz
- CPU : 16MHz ARM Cortex-M0
- Flash : 128kb
- Ram : 8kb
- Multi Frequency : Yes
- RoHS Compliant : Yes
- Low Supply Voltage : 1.9V
- Typical Supply Voltage : 3V
- High Supply Voltage : 3.6V
- Transmit Current : 18mA, 4uA ULP
- Receive Current : 18mA, 4uA ULP
- FCC Approved : Yes
- IC Approved : Yes
- ETSI – CE Tested : Yes
- Transmit Power : 4dbm