If your Pi is in need of a safe place to chill out and look fantastic at the same time, then look no further than the official case/enclosure by the Raspberry Pi Foundation. This case is purpose built for the Pi 3 so the onboard LEDs can be easily seen through the case. Besides that nifty feature there are some other niceties:
- Designed and manufactured by the official Raspberry Pi Foundation. Support the team behind Pi!
- The case is modular, 5 pieces all up. This allows for the "top" to be removed, or the "sides"
- Removable GPIO side is provided for easy access to the 40-Pin GPIO port
- Allows easy access to camera, display ports and attached Raspberry HAT device
- 4 rubber feet with sticky bits to attach to the bottom of the case (included, although not attached to the case by default)
- Dimensions: 96 x 70 x 25mm