OpenM128 is an AVR development board that features a ATmega128 device as the microcontroller. It supports further expansion with various optional accessory boards for specific application. The modular and open design makes it the ideal for starting application development with AVR microcontroller.
- ATmega128A-AU:the high performance AVR MCU which features:
- Core: AVR 8-bit RISC
- Operating Frequency: 16MHz Max
- Operating Voltage: 2.7-5.5V
- Package: TQFP64
- I/Os: 53
- Memories: 128kB Flash, 4kB SRAM, 4kB EEPROM
- Communication Interfaces: 1 x SPI, 1 x TWI (I2C), 2 x USART, 8 x PWM, 8 x ADC
- Debugging/Programming: JTAG/ISP
- AMS1117-3.3: 3.3V voltage regulator
- Power switch
- Power indicator
- LEDs: convenient for indicating I/O status and/or program running state
- User keys: for I/O input test and/or program control
- Joystick: five positions
- Reset button
- Crystal oscillator: 7.3728M & 32.768K
- Adjustable resistor: for LCD12864 contrast adjustment
- 16 I/Os interface: for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as FT245 USB FIFO, 8 SEG LED, etc.
- 8 I/Os interface | 8-bit AD interface
6 I/Os interface | USART0+AC+PWM3 interface
- for connecting accessory boards which using I/O control, such as 8 Push Buttons, Motor, etc.
- there's also 8-bit AD interface can be used for AD testing
- for connecting USART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.
- for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface, also supports analog comparison through AC interface
- for connecting SPI peripherals, such as DataFlash (AT45DBxx), SD card, MP3, etc.
the SPI interface includes additional I/O pins (PWM, T/C as regular I/O) which can be used as controlling pins
- for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface, also supports frequency calculation through T/C interface
USART1 interface: for connecting USART peripherals, such as RS232, RS485, USB TO UART, etc.1-WIRE interface: for connecting 1-WIRE devices (TO-92 package), such as temperature sensor (DS18B20), electronic registration number (DS2401), etc.PS/2 interface: for connecting PS/2 keyboard and/or mouseGraphic multi-color LCD interface: for connecting 2.2 inch multi-color touch screen LCD which using SPI controlGraphic dot matrix LCD interface: for connecting dot matrix LCD, such as LCD12864 (3.3V blue backlight)5V DC jackCustom crystal socketVCC power input/output: usually used for power supply output, and/or common ground with other application boardMCU pins connector: all the MCU pins are accessible on expansion connectors for further expansionISP6 interface: for programmingISP10 interface: for programmingJTAG interface: for programming/debuggingLEDs jumperUser keys jumperJoystick jumperPS/2 jumperLCD selection jumper
- for connecting I2C peripherals, such as I/O expander (PCF8574), EEPROM (AT24Cxx), etc.
the I2C interface includes additional I/O pins (PWM as regular I/O) which can be used as controlling pins
- for connecting accessory boards which using PWM interface
VCC selection jumperCrystal selection jumper
- short the jumper to use dot matrix LCD
- open the jumper to use multi-color LCD