This module based on Nordic nRF24L01, highly integrated, ultra low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific and Medical) band. Nordic nRF24L01 integrates a complete 2.4GHz RF transceiver, RF synthesizer, and baseband logic including the Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator supporting a high-speed SPI interface for the application controller.
• Worldwide license-free 2.4GHz ISM band operation
• 250kbps, 1Mbps and 2Mbps on-air data-rate options
• Enhanced ShockBurst™ hardware protocol accelerator
• Ultra low power consumption – months to years of battery lifetime
• Power supply : 1.9~3.6V
• IO port working voltage : 0~3.3v / 5v
• Transmitting rate : 7dB
• Receiving sensitivity : ≤ -90dB
• Transmission range : 250m in open area
• Dimension : 15x29mm
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.