Measuring only 70mm by 55mm, the MYS-6ULX is a high-performance low-cost Single Board Computer specially designed for Industry 4.0 (Industrie 4.0) and Internet of Things (IoT) applications. It is based on NXP’s i.MX 6UltraLite / 6ULL processor family which features the most efficient ARM Cortex-A7 core and can operate at 528 MHz. It has two 2.0mm pitch 2x20-pin headers on board to allow extension of the controller signals and ports to the base board through headers and connectors, thus exposing more features of the i.MX 6UL / 6ULL ARM Cortex-A7 Processors, so it can also be used as a System-on-Module (SoM) for your next embedded design.
The MYS-6ULX has two variants of boards which are called MYS-6ULX-IND and MYS-6ULX-IOT to meet different applications. The MYS-6ULX-IND is targeting industry 4.0 applications and based on i.MX6UL series processors while the MYS-6ULX-IOT is oriented for IoT applications and using i.MX6ULL series processors. They share the same hardware circuit design and fully compatible in software but also have their own characteristics. The MYS-6ULX-IOT has additionally a USB based WiFi module with antenna on the board. The MYS-6ULX-IND can support -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation, which makes the board more suitable for industrial control and communication applications.
528MHz NXP i.MX 6UltraLite / 6ULL ARM Cortex-A7 Processor
- 256MB DDR3, 256MB Nand Flash
- Ethernet, WiFi, LCD, USB Host, Device, TF Card, IO…
- Optional MYB-6ULX Expansion Board adds Ethernet, CAN, RS485, Audio, RTC and Camera
- Optional 4.3 or 7 inch LCD Module, Camera and WiFi Modules
- Two Variants of MYS-6ULX Boards Respectively for Industry 4.0 and IoT Applications
- Support Linux 4.1.15 with Debian distribution or by Yocto Project with Ported QT