The MYD-C7Z015 development board is a programmable, low-cost and high-performance board designed by MYIR. It integrates Xilinx XC7Z015 (Z-7015) Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic from Xilinx Zynq-7000 family, with one PCIe interface and one SFP transceiver module interface on the base board to allow users to expand numerous of high-speed devices. It’s typically applications ranges from Industrial Automation, Test & measurement, Medical Equipment, Aerospace to military and more others.
The MYD-C7Z015 development board is using the MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module as the core controller board which integrates the core components including the Zynq-7015 processor, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog. The MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module is mounted on to the MYD-C7Z015 base board through two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin Board-to-Board connectors. Compared with the Zynq-7010, the processor Zynq-7015, has more logic cells, Block RAM and DSP slices, which makes the board obtain more powerful programmable function for users.
MYC-C7Z015 CPU Module as Controller Board
- Two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin Connectors for Board-to-Board Connections
- 766MHz Xilinx XC7Z015 Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 Processor with Xilinx 7-series FPGA logic
- 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB QSPI Flash
- Serial port, 4 x USB Host, Gigabit Ethernet, CAN, HDMI, LCD, TF
- 1 x XADC, 3 x PMoD, 1 x FMC, 1 x SFP Module, 1 x PCIe
- Optional 4.3 or 7 inch LCD/TSP
- Ready-to-Run Linux 3.15.0