The MYD-C7Z010 development board is built around the MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module which is a compact Linux-ready ZYNQ-based SOM (System on Module). The MYC-C7Z010 combines the Xilinx Zynq-7010 (XC7Z010-1CLG400) SoC device, 1GB DDR3 SDRAM, 4GB eMMC, 32MB quad SPI Flash, a Gigabit Ethernet PHY, a USB PHY and external watchdog. It is connected to the MYD-C7Z010/20 base board through two 0.8mm pitch 140-pin board-to-board connectors.
The MYD-C7Z010 development board takes full features of the Zynq-7010 powerful dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 processing system and Xilinx 7-series Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) logic unit to create a rich set of peripherals to the base board through headers and connectors including one RS232 serial port, four USB Host ports, one Gigabit Ethernet port, CAN, HDMI, LCD/Touch screen, TF card slot, RTC, one XADC header to allow you take advantage of Xilinx XADC; it has three PMoD headers to meet your I/O needs with PMoDs (only for 7020); it also has a low-pin count FMC connector to allow various FMC cards for custom I/O options. User can integrate a MYC-C7Z010 or a MYC-C7Z020 SOM on the same base board, thus making two variants of Zynq evaluation boards.
MYD-C7Z010 Development Board – with MYC-C7Z010 CPU Module for Xilinx XC7Z010-1CLG400C
The MYD-C7Z010 development board is delivered with necessary cable accessories and MYIR offers optional 4.3-inch and 7-inch LCD Module. The board is preloaded with Linux. It is a high-performance and low-cost development platform for evaluation and prototype based on Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC family.
- 667MHz ARM® dual-core Cortex™-A9 MPCore processor (up to 866MHz)
- Integrated Artix-7 class FPGA subsystem
with 28K logic cells, 17,600 LUTs, 80 DSP slices (for XC7Z010)
with 85K logic cells, 53,200 LUTs, 220 DSP slices (for XC7Z020)
- NEON™ & Single / Double Precision Floating Point for each processor
- Supports a Variety of Static and Dynamic Memory Interfaces
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins
- One blue LED for power indicator
- One red LED for FPGA program done indicator
- One green user LED
The MYD-C7Z010 Base Board (MYB-C7Z010)
- One for booting selection from TF card or QSPI
- One for JTAG selection for using PS and PL reused or independent JTAG configured through PL pins
- One for selection if adding FMC module to JTAG