The MYD-AM335X-J development board is a complete evaluation platform for TI AM335x (AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358 and AM3359) ARM Cortex-A8 Sitara Microprocessors (MPUs). It is designed based on the MCC-AM335X-J CPU module which integrates the core components on board including the AM335x processor, 256MB DDR3, 256MB Nand Flash, Gigabit Ethernet PHY, PMIC, etc.
The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module is mounted onto the MYD-AM335X-J base board through an SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger interface. In addition to those main functions provided by the MCC-AM335X-J CPU module, the MYD-AM335X-J base board has extended more functions through headers and connectors, which makes the board versatile for various industrial applications. It features up to six serial ports, two Ethernet ports, USB Host, OTG, CAN, RS485, TF card slot, Audio, LCD and more other peripherals on board. It can support -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation and ready to run Linux operating system.
MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module as Controller Board
- Up to 1GHz TI AM335x Series ARM Cortex-A8 Processors
- 256MB DDR3 SDRAM (128MB/512MB compatible)
- 256MB Nand Flash (128MB/512MB compatible)
- Up to 6 x Serial ports, 1 x CAN, 2 x RS485, 2 x Gigabit Ethernet, USB, TF, Audio, LCD
- Optional 4.3- or 7- inch LCD Module
- Supports for Linux 4.1.18
- Supports -40 to +85 Celsius Extended Temperature Operation