MSP-EXP430G2 Launch Pad is easy-to-use Flash programmer and debugging tool for the MSP430G2xx Value Line microcontrollers. It features everything users need to start developing on an MSP430 microcontroller device. It has on-board emulation for programming and debugging and features a 14/20 pin DIP socket, on-board buttons and LEDs & Booster Pack-compatible pinouts that support a wide range of plug-in modules for added functionality.
- Enables development on any MSP430 Value Line device with 14- or 20 pin DIP (N) packages
- LaunchPad's integrated emulator interface connects Flash based MSP430 Value Line devices to a PC
- Includes one mini USB cable to interface with a PC.
- Included MSP430G2xx devices feature preloaded sample programs.
- Free downloadable versions of IAR Kick-start and Code Composer Studio Version 5
- 2 programmable LEDs, 1 power LED, 1 programmable button, 1 reset button
- Built-in Flash emulation for debugging and programming
- 10pin PCB connector
- RoHS compliant