Microsemi's PolarFire Splash Kit provides general purpose interfaces for evaluation and development. The kit connections include Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, PCIe, USB and LPC FMC connector. A PolarFire 300K LE FPGA along with on-board DDR4 and SPI-Flash memory enable general purpose evaluations.
|1||PolarFire Splash Kit Board with MPF300TS-1FCG484EES Device|
|1||12V Power Pack/AC Adapter|
|1||USB 2.0 A male to Mini-B|
|1||1 Year Free Libero Gold Software License|
Hardware Feature Overview:
- 300K LE PolarFire FPGA in a FCG484 Package (MPF300TS-1FCG484EES)
- PCI Express (x4) Edge Connector
- FMC Connector (LPC)
- x32 DDR4
- RJ45 port with 1 Gigabit Ethernet VSC8541 1-port PHY with RGMII interface
- NX7102IDETR and LX7167CLD switching regulators
- On-board Power Monitoring
- USB for UART Interface & programming
- 1Gb SPI Flash Memory
- JTAG and SPI programming interface
A Libero Gold license is required with PolarFire Splash kit to begin your designs. Microsemi is including a 1 year Libero Gold node locked license (worth $995) free with the kit purchase.
A Software ID letter is included with your kit, please follow the steps below to generate a Gold license for your kit.
- Follow this link to go to the licensing page to register your Software ID
- If you are a new user you will be directed to create a Customer Portal Account. Returning users please use your credentials to Login.
- In the field marked Software ID for purchased products, please enter the Software ID mentioned in the Software ID letter which was shipped with the kit.
- Once you have submitted the request, you will get the license file within 1 hour.