MH-Z14A Infrared CO2 gas sensor module is very easy to use sensor module. This module provides output in PWM, UART as well as analog voltage thus it can be interfaced to your Microcontroller in various ways.
MH-Z14A NDIR Infrared gas module is a common type, small size sensor, using non-dispersive infrared NDIR principle to detect the existence of CO2 in the air, with good selectivity, non-oxygen dependant, long life. Built-in temperature sensor can do temperature compensation; and it has digital output and analog voltage output. MH-Z14A NDIR Infrared gas module is applied in the HVAC, indoor air quality monitoring, industrial process, safety and protection monitoring, agriculture and animal husbandry production process monitoring.
MH-Z14A NDIR CO2 Sensor module Specifications
- working voltage: DC4-6V
- The working current: 50mA average | - peak 100mA
- The detection range: 0-5000ppm
- Detection accuracy: ± 50ppm
- Preheating time: 180S
- Analog output voltage: 0.4-2V (linear output)
- Digital output: serial data output (9600, N, 8,1)
- Response time: ≤ 30S
- Working temperature: 0 ~ 60 ℃
- Working humidity: 0 ~ 90% RH
- Storage temperature: -20 ~ 60 ℃
- The service life: 5 years
MH-Z14A NDIR CO2 Sensor module Feature
- Three ways signal output; (analog output / serial port UCHAR output)
- The serial port Uchar signal can be accessed microcontroller IO serial port; (TTL level 9,600, N, 8,1)
- Analog linear output 0.4-2V, the higher the concentration the higher the voltage;
- With PWM modulation waveform output, read more convenient;
- The module uses (NDIR) infrared technology for carbon dioxide has a good choice;
- The module is light weight, small size, long life, good stability and so on.
MH-Z14A NDIR CO2 Sensor module Application
This module can be widely used in HVAC and air quality monitoring, industrial process and safety monitoring, agricultural and livestock production process monitoring, and fresh air system carbon dioxide detection.
Package included: MH-Z14A Infrared CarbonDioxide Sensor with UART/Analog/PWM output