MYIR is a third party partner of TI, welcome to use MYIR's TI products!
We also offer custom design services, welcome your inquiry!
The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module is a feature-packed System on Module (SOM) supporting the TI AM335x (AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358 and AM3359) ARM Cortex-A8 Sitara processors which is capable of running at up to 1GHz with a rich 2D/3D graphics accelerator. It is a ready-to-run Linux controller board, supporting -40 to +85 Celsius extended temperature operation and has brought out up to two CAN bus, two Gigabit Ethernet, two USB OTG and up to six Serial ports and more other signals from one DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger expansion interface, thus makes it ideal for many industrial applications like game peripherals, printers, medical devices, educational terminals, intelligent charging system, intelligent vending machine, weighing system, etc.
MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module
The MCC-AM335X-J CPU Module has integrated some core components on board including the AM335x processor, 256MB DDR3 SDRAM, 256MB Nand Flash, 32Kb EEPROM, Gigabit Ethernet PHY chip as well as Power Management IC. It can also have flexible and compatible selections of AM335x CPU, 128/512MB DDR3 and 128/512MB Nand Flash to meet users’ different requirements. The TI AM335x CPU consists of 6 different devices with various options including speed grades, packages, graphics and peripherals. The image below gives a brief overview of options.
MYIR also offers a low-cost, high-performance development board MYD-AM335X-J to provide an excellent evaluation platform to enable your quickly evaluation of the AM335x microprocessors and the MCC-AM335X-J CPU modules on this platform.
MYD-AM335X-J Development Board
- Dimensions: 67.6mm x 45mm
- PCB Layers: 8-layer design
- Power supply: +5V/0.8A
- Working temperature: 0~70 Celsius (commercial grade) or -40~85 Celsius (industrial grade)
- TI AM3352, AM3354, AM3356, AM3357, AM3358, AM3359
- Up to 1GHz ARM Cortex-A8 32-bit RISC MPU
- NEON™ SIMD Coprocessor
- 32KB/32KB of L1 Instruction/Data Cache with Single-Error Detection (parity)
- 256KB of L2 Cache with Error Correcting Code (ECC)
- SGX530 Graphics Engine
- Programmable Real-Time Unit Subsystem
- 128/256/512MB DDR3 SDRAM
- 128/256/512MB Nand Flash
Peripherals and Signals Routed to Pins
- On-board Gigabit Ethernet PHY
- External Watchdog circuit
- Power Management Unit (TPS65217C)
- One power indicator (Red LED)
- One user LED (Green)
- DDR2 SO-DIMM 200-pin gold finger connector (the extended signals please refer to the pinouts diagram)