This is M177 NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module. The nRF24L01 is a highly integrated, ultra-low power (ULP) 2Mbps RF transceiver IC for the 2.4GHz ISM (Industrial, Scientific, and Medical) band. With peak RX/TX currents lower than 14mA, a sub μA power down mode, advanced power management, and a 1.9 to 3.6V supply range, the nRF24L01 provides a true ULP solution enabling months to years of battery life when running on coin cells or AA/AAA batteries.
These RF modules are very popular among the Arduino tinkerers. The nRF24L01 is used on a wide variety of applications that require wireless control. They are transceivers which this means that each module can transmit and receive data.
M177 NRF24L01+ 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module can be used with Arduino, Mbed, ARM or any other MCU.
The module can be easily powered by mounting it over 3.3V Adapter Board for 24L01 Wireless Module
- Maximum operating speeds up to 2Mbps, GFSK modulation efficiency, Anti-interference ability,
- Particularly suitable for industrial control applications.
- 125 Channels, Multi-point communication, and frequency hopping to meet the communication needs
- Built-in hardware CRC error detection, Multipoint communication address control.
- Low-power 1.9 ~ 3.6V, only 1uA on Power down mode
- Built-in 2.4Ghz antenna
- Available software to set the address only received local Address when output data(Provide interrupt instruction), can be directly connected to a variety of microcontrollers, Software programming is very convenient.
- Built-in voltage regulator
- Standard DIP Pitch Interface for embedded applications.
Package Includes :
1 x M177 NRF24L01 2.4GHz Antenna Wireless Transceiver Module.
WIRELESS REMOTE USING 2.4 GHz NRF24L01