Embedded Artists' LPC4088 QuickStart Board is an easy to use ARM Cortex-M4 rapid prototyping board in a standard through hole DIP package (44-pin), targeted at high-performance as well as low-power applications. Communication interfaces, large on-board memories and LCD controller enables graphical user inteface applications.
The LPC4088 QuickStart Board is not just a piece of hardware - it's much, much more:
Below is the pinning diagram (click for a larger picture), in typiclal mbed style.
Together, the two boards (LPC4088 QuickStart Board and LPC4088 Experiment Base Board) form the LPC4088 Experiment Bundle - with a lot of experiment options, example code and projects!
The LPC4088 Experiment Bundle is also used as base for the ARM Embedded Systems Education Kit.
|Processor||NXP's Cortex-M4 LPC4088 microcontroller in BGA package, running at up to 120 MHz|
|Program Flash||8 MB QSPI + 512 KB on-chip|
|Data Memory||32 MB SDRAM (x32 bit databus for high handwidth access) + 96 KB on-chip SRAM + 4 KB on-chip E2PROM|
|Clock Crystals||12.000 MHz main and 32.768 kHz RTC crystals|
|Interfaces / Connectors||• 2x22 pin edge pins|
• 10/100Mbps Ethernet (RJ45)
• USB-A (USB Host interface)
• USB-micro B (USB Device interface)
• USB-micro B (mbed HDG debug interface)
• 20 position SDW/Trace connector (ARM standard debug connector)
• 61 pos 0.3 mm pitch FPC connector for display expansion
• 20 pos XBee compatible connector for RF module add-on
|Dimensions||101 x 28 mm (104 x 28 mm with connectors)|
|Power||• 4.5 - 5.5V input on pin 2, or|
• via micro-B USB HDK connector, or
• via trace connector (+5V)
|Other||• Proper ESD protection on communication interfaces|
• CMSIS-DAP InterfaceOn-board (debug interface functions)
• Supported by thembed SDK and online tools
• Supported by professional tools and middleware
• Industrial temperature specified (-40 to +85 degrees Celsius)
• ISO 9001:2008 produced
• Production and shipping compensated for carbon dioxide emission