The L9110S dual-channel h-bridge motor driver module is a compact board that can be used to drive small robots. This module is based on the L9110 Motor Driver IC. This module has two independent motor driver chips which can each drive up to 800mA of continuous current. The boards can be operated from 2.5 V to 12 V enabling this module to be used with both 3.3 Volts and 5 Volts microcontrollers. A set of female header pins is used to connect this module to a microcontroller. The motors are attached via two sets of screw terminals.
A PWM Pulse Width Modulation signal is used to control the speed of a motor and a digital output is used to change its direction. This module can also be used to drive a single four-line two-phase stepper motor. Four holes make this board easy to mount onto your robot or other projects.
- VCC external 2. 5V-12V voltage, GND external GND
- IA1 external MCU 10 port
- IB1 external MCU 10 port
- IA2 external MCU 10 port
- IB2 external MCU 10 port
- 0A1, 0B1 are connected to 2 pins of DC motor, no direction
- 0A2, 0B2 are connected to 2 pins of DC motor, no direction
- Turn on VCC, the GND module power indicator is on.
- IA1 input high level, IB1 input low level, [0A1 0B1] motor forward
- IA1 input low level, IB1 input high level, [0A1 0B1] motor reverse
- IA2 input high level, IB2 input low level, [0A2 0B2] motor forward
- IA2 input low level, IB2 input high level, [0A2 0B2] motor reverse
1. Low static work current
2. Power supply voltage: DC2.5-12V
3. Each channel has 800mA continuous current output
4. Low saturation pressure drop
5. TTL/CMOS output level compatible can be connected directly to the CPU
6. Output built-in clamping diode, apply to the perceptual load
7. Control and drive integrated into IC
8. Have pin high-pressure protection function
9. Working temperature: 0-80 °C