The level converter is very easy to use. The board needs to be powered from the two voltages sources (high voltage and low voltage) that your system is using. High voltage (5V for example) to the HV' pin, low voltage (3.3V for example) to LV', and ground from the system to the GND pin.
- Connects a 3.3V device to a 5V system
- Steps down 5V signals to 3.3V AND steps up 3.3V to 5V simultaneously
- This level converter also works with 2.8V and 1.8V devices.
- Sets high and low voltages and step up and down on the same channel
- Each level converter has the capability of converting 4 pins on the high side to 4 pins on the low side with two inputs and two outputs provided for each side.
- Dimensions:0.63 x 0.52″ (16.05 x 13.33mm)