The HLK-M50 WiFi module is a low-power chip that integrates MCU, PMU, clock, and IEEE802.11b / g / n MAC / PHY / radio.
Module supports 2.4GHz IEEE802.11b / g / n, USB Host and Device 2.0 HS, Micro SD card (SDMMC interface), UART, I2C, I2S, PMW, SPI and other interfaces, analog keys (GPADC0). Users can develop their own applications based on mbedOS through C or C ++. Development kit to provide a large number of guidance documents and test routines to facilitate rapid development of users.
- Single-chip integrated MAC/PHY/Radio, Integrated PA, LNA
- Supports 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n. 20/40MHz bandwidth, maximum 150Mbps
- Support WPA, WPA2, WEP, TKIP,CCMP
- Support STA, softAP, P2P, STA+softAp,STA+P2P,Support A-MPDU, A-MSDU, HT-BA
- Lightweight TCP / IP protocol stack
- Integrated ARM-CM4 MCU, the maximum clock frequency of 160MHz
- Integrated MPU and mbed uvisor,Support external psram interface
- Built-in 8Mbit SPI flash,Function pin position programmable
- Integrated UART×2/I2S×2/I2C×1/PWM×8/SPI×4/SDMMC×1/USB2.0×1, 2 channel ADC
- Integrated watchdog and low-power timer, Operating system using mbedOS5.1