This spear tip pH sensor/meter kit can directly stab into semisolid material to measure the pH value. It can be used to measure pH value of wet soil and various foods.
The pH value of the soil is an important factor affecting the growth of plants. Suitable pH value for different plants differ from each other. The pH value of foods, such as fruit, meat and vegetable are also an important indicator of their quality. For example, by measuring the pH value of meat, we can determine whether the meat we bought is fresh or not.
The pH probe of this kit is attached with a spear like protection shield made of stainless steel with a sharp tip. It can be directly stabbed into the soft semisolid material to measure the pH value, such as wet soil or foods. But this can not be done with common pH probe, or it will be damaged.
This kit is Arduino compatible and easy to use. It helps you to quickly build a pH meter to measure the pH value of soil or foods directly
Spear Tip pH Probe
- Measuring Range: 0~10pH
- Accuracy: ± 0.1pH
- Operating Temperature: 5~60 ℃
- Response Time : ≤2min(in standard buffer solution)
- Salt Bridge Material: Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE)
- Shell Material: Polyoxymethylene (POM)
- Filling Solution: Can NOT be Filled
- Wiring Connector: BNC
- Wire Length: 850mm (BNC connector included)
- Signal Transmitter Board
- Input Power : + 5.00V
- Ouput Signal: 0 ~ 4.0V
- Accuracy : < ±0.2pH (25 ℃)
- Probe Connector: BNC
- Module Connector: Gravity:PH2.0-3Pin
- Dimension: 43mm×32mm(1.69inch*1.26inch)