CAUTION: This product is protected by patent, anyone making copies/knock-offs SHOULD be held liable pursuant to law.
- Original FT232RL onboard
- Supports Mac, Linux, Android, WinCE, Windows 7/8/8.1/10...
- 3 power mode : 5V output, 3.3V output, or powered by target board (3.3V-5V)
- 3 LEDs: TXD LED, RXD LED, POWER LED
- Functional Pins
- TXD, RXD, RTS#, CTS# : connected to the onboard soldered pinheaders
- The other Pins : accessable on the drill holes (separate pinheaders are also provided for easily connecting to user system, the pitch is compatible with bread boards)
How to Use
In the case of working with a MCU:
- VCCIO ↔ 3.3V or 5V output (the module is powered from USB, onboard jumper should be shorted to 3.3V or 5V)
- GND ↔ GND
- TXD ↔ MCU.RX (signal direction: MCU.RX << FT232 << PC.TX)
- RXD ↔ MCU.TX (signal direction: MCU.TX >> FT232 >> PC.RX)
- RTS ↔ MCU.CTS (signal direction: MCU.CTS << FT232 << PC.RTS)
- CTS ↔ MCU.RTS (signal direction: MCU.RTS >> FT232 >> PC.CTS)