DS1307 - Real Time Clock Module (Break out board)
The new DS1307 Real Time Clock Mini Board is a compact, easy to control Real Time Clock, ideal for use when setting up a real-time control system or for use when date stamping is required for various monitoring applications.
This is a custom designed module for the DS1307 Real Time Clock. This compact, easy to install mini-board uses the standard I2C bus for control and data transfer.
The time is maintained and updated within the DS1307 IC. Included on-board is also battery back-up, enabling the time to be maintained even with power disconnected from the board. The DS1307 IC stores time values in separate registers, for years, month, day, hour, minutes and seconds.
- Includes Dallas Semiconductor DS1307 Real Time Clock
- On-Board Battery Back-Up
- Standard I2C Bus Control Connection
- Easily Add a Real Time Clock to your Project
- Compact and Easy To Mount Board
- Ideal for use with our Development and Control Boards
*Image shown is a representation only.