Digi International ConnectCore® 6UL SBC Express delivers a powerful, secure, and cost-effective off-the-shelf Single Board Computer (SBC) for fast and simple design integration in industrial applications.
Built on the NXP i.MX6UL processor, The ConnectCore 6UL SBC Express combines 10/100 Ethernet networking, pre-certified wireless 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi®, and Bluetooth® 4.2 / Bluetooth Low Energy connectivity.
The ConnectCore 6UL SBC Express includes complete Linux support, including the Digi TrustFence™ device security framework. Out-of-box support is provided for secure boot, encrypted filesystems, protected ports, and more.
The ConnectCore 6UL SBC Express features an extremely compact form factor. Integrated on-board options include a dual-band antenna, USB connectivity, Grove sensor connectors, and an expansion connector for unique integration flexibility into a wide range of industrial applications.
- Cost-effective off-the-shelf solution
- Limited hardware design effort
- Highly accelerated time-to-market
- Rugged design with mounting options
- Industrial operating temperature range
- Pre-certified dual-band 802.11ac Wi-Fi connectivity
- Bluetooth 4.2, with Bluetooth Low Energy support
- Integrated on-board high-efficiency antenna
- On-board 10/100 Mbit Ethernet networking
- Grove and expansion connectors for flexibility
- Complete Yocto Project Linux BSP with source code
- Digi TrustFence device security framework
- Power from either micro USB console connector or dedicated 5V power connector
- Compact 87mm x 63mm form factor
- ConnectCore for i.MX6UL module
- i.MX6UL single Arm®Cortex®-A7 core operating at speeds up to 528MHz
- 16-bit DDR3-800 memory interface with a density up to 1GB
- 8-bit SLC NAND flash with density up to 2GB
- Standard IEEE 1149.1 JTAG interface
- Single Wired Debug (SWD) interface for the Microcontroller Assist™(MCA)
- Serial console through USB micro AB-type connector
- 10/100 Mbps Ethernet interface
- Two USB Host 2.0 with stacked USB A-type connector
- USB device with micro AB USB connector
- SISO IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac + Bluetooth 4.2 dual mode interface with on-board antenna