The CEx7 A8040 Computer-on-Module – Optimized for Flexible Networking Solutions.
SolidRun’s CEx7 A8040 COM (Computer-on-Module) based on the COM Express Type 7 standard form factor was developed with a focus around server class, hardware virtualization and networking solutions. The CEx7 A8040 will be offered in the Basic (125mm X 95mm) configuration, providing developers full flexibility.
- COM Express Type 7 form factor
- Based on Marvell 88F8040 featuring Quad Cortex A72 ARM processors
- Up to 16GB DDR4 (64 bits wide)
- Enterprise Linux support
- Full virtualization support
- Hardware accelerated security
COM CEx7 A8040 – Quad 2GHz ARM Cortex A72
- Marvell ARMADA A8040
- 128GB eMMC
- Commercial Temp. (0° to 70° C)
- Size: 125mm x 95mm
- Supports Linux