Texas Instruments CAPTIVATE-EMC Evaluation Module (EVM) is an evaluation board that allows designers to easily evaluate the electromagnetic compatibility performance of CapTIvate™ technology relative to your design documents. The evaluation module features the MSP430FR2676 CapTIvate MCU with hardware accelerated frequency hopping and oversampling. It will demonstrates how to design hardware and software that can pass challenging system-level tests for conducted RF immunity, electrical fast transient and burst immunity, and electrostatic discharge immunity.
- MSP430FR2676 MCU with CapTIvate capacitive touch sensing technology for noise-tolerant HMIs
- IEC61000-4-6 conducted noise tolerance
- IEC61000-4-4 electrical fast transient/burst tolerance
- IEC61000-4-3 radiated noise immunity
- IEC61000-4-2 electrostatic discharge tolerance
- Communicate and experiment using the CapTIvate Design Center with code generation features