BR-1010 1000V 10A Bridge Rectifier
- Peak Reverse Voltage (Vrrm): 1000V
- Max. RMS Bridge Voltage (Vrms): 700V
- Max. DC Blocking Voltage (Vdc): 1000V
- Av. Forward Rectified Current (Io): 10.0A
- Maximum Reverse Current (Ir): 5µA
- Forward Volt Drop per Element (Vf): 1.1V
BR1010 is a Single Phase Bridge Rectifier with 1000V Peak Reverse Voltage. Its a four terminals bridge, the Anode and Cathode labelled over the layer. The Control terminal is called Gate is attached to the P Type material near the Cathode, it Acts as a Bistable Switch.
This Rectifier are used for Power Circuit, Detect the Amplitude of Modulated Radio Signal, Supply Polarized Voltage in Welding, Detecting the Amplitude of Modulated Radio Signals, etc.
*Image shown is a representation only.