The BOOSTXL-DRV3245AQ1 Evaluation Module utilizes a compact and modular form, offering ease of use. The device is designed to dock with compatible TI LaunchPads for a complete motor control system. Combined with an MCU, the device offers flexible configurability and can run a motor through an easy-to-use Graphical User Inteface.
- Operating supply voltage as low as 4.5V, 45V Abs Max.
- Six N-Channel MOSFETs with low side current monitoring through on board shunt resistors and reverse polarity protection
- Protected phase voltages provided to header pins through divider
- Connector available for Hall or Encoder sensor input
- Compatible with Hercules LAUNCHXL2-TMS57012 LaunchPad and many other TI LaunchPads
- Note: Does not include TMS570LS1224 Launchpad or recommended motor