|A serial port baud rate support||1200/2400/4800/9600/4800/9600/57600/74800/115200 BPS.|
|A serial port data bits||5/6/7/8|
|Working temperature||- 40 + 125 deg C|
|Modules weight||about 20 g|
|WiFi working current||continue to send: material 70 ma 200 ma (MAX), standby: less than 200 ua|
1. WiFi using industrial-grade ESP8266 chips, modules for ESP13 with metal shield, strong anti-interference ability;
2. standard pin compatible with the Ar-duin Uno, Me ga2560, such as main control board, a voltage conversion chip is used to connect with the Ar-duin Uno, 3.3V and 5V compatible;
3. a serial port using dual dial the code switch to control, makes the extension board can separate as Ar-duin Uno extended board is used, can also be used as ESP8266 extension plate;
4. Real serial WiFi, the Ar-duin program without any configuration;
5. WiFi based on the Web Server configuration parameters and serial port;
6. Can be used as an independent ESP8266 development board, download the official firmware the AT command, Node MCU open-source firmware, etc;
7. Can be used as an independent Ar-duin Uno expansion board, pins all leads.
1. Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standard;
2. Support the STA/AP two working mode;
3. Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, you can configure a socket;
4. Support the standard TCP/UDP Server and Client;
5. A serial port baud rate support: 1200/2400/4800/9600/4800/9600/57600/74800/115200 BPS.
6. A serial port data bits: 5/6/7/8;
7. Serial ports, parity: no;
8. Serial ports, stop bit: 1/2;
9. Standard Ar-duin UNO, Me ga pin spacing;
10. Which leads to the Ar-duin Pin 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13;
11. Which leads to the ESP8266 GPIO 0/2/4/5 9/10/12/13/14/15/16 / ADC/EN/UART TX/UART RX.
12. RESET RESET;
13. KEY buttons reuse configuration function;
14. Two dial the code switch to realize the Ar-duin and ESP8266 serial port extension switch;
15. WiFi working current: continue to send: material 70 ma 200 ma (MAX), standby: < 200 ua;
16. Wireless transmission rate: 110-460800 BPS
17. Working temperature: - 40 + 125
18. Modules weight: about 20 g
Tenet Technetronics focuses on “Simplifying Technology for Life” and has been striving to deliver the same from the day of its inception since 2007. Founded by young set of graduates with guidance from ardent professionals and academicians the company focuses on delivering high quality products to its customers at the right cost considering the support and lifelong engagement with customers. “We don’t believe in a sell and forget model “and concentrate and building relationships with customers that accelerates, enhances as well as provides excellence in their next exciting project.