A relay is an electrically operated switch. Many relays use an electromagnet to mechanically operate a switch, but other operating principles are also used, such as solid-state relays. Relays are used where it is necessary to control a circuit by a separate low-power signal, or where several circuits must be controlled by one signal.
The module is triggered, high trigger current less than 5mA, part of the 51 single-chip IO port output capability is weak, pull or increase the drive capability of the circuit.
- 5V relay
- can be used as a microcontroller development board module can be used as a home appliance control
- 5 V-5v TTL control signals
- control DC or AC signal can control the 220V AC load.
- a normally open and one normally closed contact
- a power indicator
- control light, bright pull, disconnect does not shine
- the increase in transistor drive a relay coil, control pins high impedance.
- the control pins with pull-down circuit, prevent floating relay malfunction
- high quality, pin colors (black, yellow) were shipped.
- blue KF301 terminal control measure and easy to wire
- 4 positioning screw hole diameter 3mm center hole spacing of 20mm x 40mm
- compact circuit board