At Tenet we hire passion. If you are determined to deliver best in class products & services that enrich the lives of our customers, determined to make Tenet increase its global footprint and determined to make a difference in everything you do, then Tenet is just the place for you. Hiring of marketing professionals at Tenet happens for specific positions.
The Business Development & Marketing will have the unique opportunity to help shape the marketing strategy of new program areas and campaigns and be exposed to a higher level of responsibility than at a typical organization, taking ownership of sponsorship outreach and development.
• Researching and identifying potential partnerships
• Reaching out to current partners and developing new opportunities
• Helping to shape the marketing strategy of new program areas
• Develop analysis on the depth and breadth of the market. Define the target market for the Engineering solutions developed by Tenet.
• Define the overall marketing strategy for our products/Services.
• End to end field sales (Make cold calls to generate leads, meet customers, qualify opportunities, software demo, prepare proposal, negotiation & follow up for closure)
• Meet the decision makers from the customer organization & present Tenet’s solutions & services
• To qualify the suspects & prospects to build a healthy Sales pipeline and present the same to the management during weekly sales meeting.
• Work closely with pre-sales and service team to address customer’s business requirements & key pain areas to decide on optimal solution delivery.
• Keep abreast with Knowledge of the competition in the market & accordingly plan activities to win deals.
• Create the whole spectrum of sales tools and collateral (PowerPoint presentations, datasheets, white papers, customer case studies, demos, and training materials) to communicate the value proposition of our products and solutions to customers.
• MBA in Marketing (Preferably dual specialization - operations with marketing)
• Proven analytical skills and strategic thinking. Ability to Demonstrate, develop creative / non-traditional solutions.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills. Ability to translate technology features into business benefits.
• Strong leader, self-starter and proven team player in a high achievement-oriented environment
• Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiatives
• Excellent research skills
• A positive and flexible attitude
The Content marketing is responsible for planning and reporting on marketing and communication tactics that benefit the strategic objectives of the company. This position will identify new marketing opportunities, analyze marketplace trends, recommend campaign strategies, generate content for internal and publicly facing communications, and prepare regular activity reports for management.
The candidate must possess a particular talent for concise, audience-targeted writing and comfortable with technical concepts. They will be responsible for writing multi-purpose, technical content for a variety of end-deliverables.
• Proactively monitors marketing metrics and provides analysis of marketing campaigns and recommendations for enhancing effectiveness.
• Gathers data on competitors and marketplace trends; analyses prices, sales, and methods of marketing and distribution.
• Collects and analyses data on customer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
• Work with the marketing department staff to generate copy for websites, social media, advertising, newsletters, and other ad hoc communications to support the company.
• Capable of performing, coordinating and/or overseeing activities including graphic design and development, layout, copy/script writing, sales kit preparation and presentation material development.
• Coordinates and/or attends industry related or media specific events and identifies opportunities to promote Tenet brand and presence.
• Recommends print and online ad placement.
• Establish a process for auditing and refreshing content to ensure relevancy in the market.
• Ability to learn and work with new technologies
• Ability to identify issues, challenges, and gaps associated with content and to devise potential solutions in accordance with business needs
• Participate in personal goal setting and trainings. Evaluates achievements. Makes recommendations on team building, leadership and motivational activities.
• MBA or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in journalism, communication, or marketing fields.
• Skills on writing content development.
• Strong copy editing, copywriting, and verbal communication skills.
• Proven ability to produce content on a variety of business growth topics that generates engagement and qualified leads.
• Strong customer focus, initiative, and organization. Ability to establish and nurture relationships with subject matter experts in the organization and in the industry.
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Strong orientation toward teamwork.
Web designers to plan, create and code web pages, using both non-technical and technical skills to produce websites that fit the customer's requirements. Web designers will be responsible for the maintenance of an existing site. Focusing on the back-end development of a website and the creation of highly complex search functions.
A web designer's job duties cover all aspects of creating a website. Upon meeting with clients and assessing their needs, web designers help create and maintain the product. Their duties include, but aren't limited to, the following:
• Writing and editing content
• Designing webpage layout
• Determining technical requirements
• Updating websites
• Creating back up files
• Solving code problems
• Fundamentals of design imaging
• Basic web design
• Multimedia design
• Content management
• Editing for video and audio
• Multimedia programming and technology
• Webpage scripting
• Digital imaging
Web designer duties can vary depending upon the type of organization worked for and the technical level of the website, but can include:
• Meeting clients to identify their needs and liaising regularly with them;
• Drawing up detailed website specifications;
• Designing sample page layouts including text size and colors;
• Designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
• Registering website domain names and website hosting;
• Presenting initial design ideas to clients;
• Coding using various software’s;
• Working on different content management systems;
• Search engine optimization;
• Designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy or the requirements of the client;
• Editing contents, debugging codes and re-designing web pages;
• Working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
• Testing the website to ensure it is working;
• Handing the completed website over to the client;
• Post-sales technical support;
• Training client's staff;
• Researching current design trends;
• Continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
• HTML / HTML5
• CSS / CSS3
• Word press
• Open cart
• FTP Access
• Adequate disk space
• Reasonable bandwidth
• Recommended Hosting Features
• SSH Access
• Control panel
• Email accounts
We are looking for an enthusiastic Telesales Representative to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good customer relationships.
An effective telesales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills. They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
• Explain company Product / Services.
• Coordinate and schedule meeting for sales executive.
• Track and maintain the outcome of each enquiry/lead.
• Generate and submit daily MIS reports.
• Target oriented person with good convincing power
• Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts.
• Answer questions about products or the company
• Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales
• Direct prospects to the field sales team when needed
• Enter and update customer information in the database
• Take and process orders in an accurate manner
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
• Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
• Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information